08 March, 2012

Starting a new life~ =)

I'm going down KL 2moro~ PRAYING everything going good... =)
These dew days busy packing all my stuff, feels i'm moving down to kl n not going to back to kt again... Hahaha!
All clothes, pants, cosmetics, books are going down with me~ =D
My kt room looks be sooo empty after i clearing my stuff. It make me feel so worse...
Y MY THINGS SOOO MANY ONE?! xP
SO While typing this post my eyes s half close-d... Yeap... I'M SOOOO SLEEPY!
Yet i have to continue keeping it until i finish it... MOMMY WHERE ARE U?! T.T
I gonna speeding up after typing this post! Den BED SWEET BED here i come! Haha!



Well, after the case i'm setting down. I feel like i need sometimes to ensure what i really want and i really needed~
Although still feeling sorry to him n hoping him get better soon, but i'm now unrestrained!
I guess this s because i have friends that cheering me up~ =)
LOVE the way how they tease me! LOL! (They just joking and i know it) xD
LOVE the way how they treat me~ =)
LOVE the warmth they gave to me~ =D
I guess i'm the only one who know who i'm talking about! =)
Just wanna say thank you for coming to my life! =D

No comments: